Sunday, April 16, 2006

Ventures for Victory/Sports Ambassadors - Visayas Tour


Last March 6-12, 2006 I travelled to the Visayas and met with the different ministerial fellowships, pastors and church leaders in the area to set-up with them the coming of the Foreign Ventures for Victory/Sports Ambassadors Basketball Teams on June & July, 2006.

I met the pastors from Negros Oriental and Siquijor Island for almost two (2) days to discuss the details of the tour. In Cebu City, I had the just to meet the leaders of all the chinese churches who will be hosting the VV/SA team that is coming from Singapore on June, 2006. Lastly, I also met some pastors from Cebu province and Bantayan Island who will be helping me set-up the games in their area for the July tour.

Seeing these pastors and church leaders in the different areas excites me a lot because they really appreciate our partnership together with their local churches in helping them conduct sports evangelism in the area. Please pray for the success of these tour.

No comments: