Tuesday, July 04, 2006

A SPORTS AMBASSADORS TRIP TO REMEMBER...


Coming from a Sports Ambassadors trip with only one day rest, I was feeling tired already but I had a commitment to join the Sports Ambassadors Hardeman Family Team.

Our first day was really awesome, meeting for the first time the Hardeman family made me feel comfortable right away…the guys had wonderful attitudes and was very warm towards the local people, I was really blessed to see every Hardeman family spending time with the people after each game.

Since then, I was always looking forward to each game, Coach Tine “The Legend” Hardeman & Jan together with their boys T.J. & Cindy, Tom, Todd & sister Terri Lynn and the rest of the Hardeman family showed me maturity inside and outside of the court. That is what Ventures For Victory/Sports Ambassadors is all about.

Watching Coach Tine played for the last time was a dream come true for me, also watching him play with his boys and grandchildren was really great!

At the end of the trip, I had the chance to speak to all of them, thanking them for the love they have showed to the filipino people and most of all encouraging me most of the time…I almost forgot that I was very tired!

I will surely miss the gang: Dan & Heidi, Dave, Katie, Trent, Travis, Bennet, Kelly, Tasha, Elizabeth and Kelsey.

Hope to see you guys again in our future trips!

No comments: