Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Chaplaincy Service: Northern Mindanao


Last October 04-07, I went to Malaybalay City, Province of Bukidnon which is around fours (4) by vehicle going around the mountains. It was indeed a foggy ride.

But seeing close to forty (40) ministers and laymen wanting to join the chaplaincy service really got me excited. We started the interview and the three (3) days training for them. I am amazed by the interest given by these ministers to do ministry with the men in uniform.

We hope to see more chaplains being trained and deployed to the different military units nationwide. I believe God is reaching out to the men & women in uniform.

I am always looking forward to the next training. Please pray for these volunteer chaplains who have made a commitment to be used by God in the military.

To the Chaplains, Welcome aboard!

No comments: