Thursday, December 21, 2006

TAGUM EVANGELICAL BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION


DURING the early part of December, I was very busy setting up this new league on the block "The Tagum Evangelical Basketball Association".

Ptr. Dixon, a young pastor from the Southern Baptist Church based in Tagum City came to me and ask me if I can help him set-up and organize his league. Right away, I told him by all means pastor I would be glad to assist.

For the last two (2) weeks, we have been meeting in my office and drafting the ground rules, briefing him on the mechanics of the league and gave him some pointers based on my experience running a league.

Our next program will now be meeting all the participating churches represented by their pastors for a short seminar on Sports Ministry. We are looking forward of doing this early January, 2007.

Please pray for TEBA that God will use this ministry in reaching out young people for Christ. Pray also for Pastor Dixon, as he leads this ministry...

No comments: