Monday, March 19, 2007

CALVARY BIBLE COLLEGE


FROM MARCH 19 TO 25, 2007, I will be in Manila to work with the visiting Calvary Bible College Basketball Team from Kansas City, USA.
My ministry-partner Jeff Long from First Love Ministries has requested me to assist him in doing ministry with the visiting American basketball team. Most of their games will be played against College/University teams and Semi-Pro Commercial teams. Each day the team will be playing at least two (2) games.
I am very excited what God is going to do during this time especially to the players and students that we will be reaching out. Please remember us in your prayers during this time, we hope to share Jesus to many of them.
Looking forward to the praise report that I will be giving you after the trip.

Shalom,

Ptr. Gary & Grace

No comments: