Monday, May 21, 2007

Interview with Solar Sports...


During my ministry trip to Manila together with the Vanguard University Lady Lions, I had the chance to be interviewed by a local sports channel called Solar Sports. This channel is very popular here in the Philippines. They air sports events raging from basketball, football, volleyball, tennis, etc.


Mr. Jay Roa, sports reporter of Solar Sports asked me about our sports ministry. I personally shared to him regarding the ministry of Venture For Victory/Sports Ambassadors around the world and especially here in the Philippines.


It was a wonderful experience for me because I had the chance to share about VV/SA together with the sharing of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. Also the reason why we exist here in the Philippines for the last fifty-five (55) years.

More power to Solar Sports!

No comments: