Monday, September 03, 2007

JOHN PAUL C. VISITACION, RN


I was still in Zamboanga City last August 26, Sunday when I received a phone call around dinner time from my wife Grace. When I answered the phone, Grace blurted out "Lab, ihanda ang lechon" (Lab, prepare the Lechon). Initially, I did not understand what she was saying, but when she said that the result of the June 2007 Nursing Board Licensure Exam came out already and our son JJ was one of the 32,000 out of the 64,000 who took the exam that passed, I could not hold my emotions but shouted in a loud voice "Yes, Praise the Lord".

After my short talk with my wife and congratulated JJ over the phone, I started sending text messages to our family and friends thanking them for their prayers and support.

That night I could hardly sleep in my room at the hotel. I just continue to thank the Lord for his grace and favor given to us especially JJ. I know it was a very hard journey for JJ seeing how he studied hard and remained focus. What I saw in him was his determination to really do good and the prayers he did.

To JJ. we are so proud of you and we love you very much...

No comments: