Wednesday, April 09, 2008

China Goodwill Games


On April 17 to 21, 2008 the Basketball Association of the Philippines (BAP) will be participating in the China Goodwill Games in Xiamen, China. A Collegiate Basketball Selection Team will represent the Philippines in this tournament.

Last week I was asked to be part of the delegation and be the Team Chaplain during the trip. After praying about it, I believed this is a great opportunity for me to minister to the players and officials while we participate in this prestigious tournament.

I am looking forward to this trip and praying that God will touch the lives of our filipino players.

Please remember to pray for us during those days while we are in Xiamen. I look forward to the praise report that I will share with you after the trip.

Ptr. Gary & Grace

No comments: