Monday, October 20, 2008

MSN LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE

During the Mindanao Sunrise to the Nations (MSN) Leadership Retreat last October 14-16, I had the chance to share to thirty-three (33) denominational leaders regarding Sports Ministry.

I discovered that some pastors and churches has a deep desire to have a sports ministry but they just don't know where to start. In my presentation, I gave them some information regarding how they can incorporate sports ministry in their church planting program.

In my three (3) hour presentation, I gave them some ideas of how to begin sports ministry but I challenge them that there is a need for me to conduct a sports ministry seminar in their church or with other churches.

I have been blessed to use the Church Sports International (CSI) materials in my presentation which I gladly shared also with some pastors and leaders.

One of the excitement in my presentation was when I presented to them the Powerball.


No comments: