Sunday, January 25, 2009

2009 Hardeman Showcase Basketball Tournament


This coming February 5-7, 2009 will be the 2009 Hardeman Showcase Basketball Tournament @ Faith Academy Manila. This tournament is being held every year where top high school teams (18 years old & under) are being invited to participate.

I will be part once again of this very prestigous basketball showcase. This tournament is held in honor of my dear friend Sports Ambassadors living legend Chaplain Tine Hardeman. Chaplain Tine came to the Philippines in 1954 as part of the Ventures for Victory/Sports Ambassadors basketball team. Since then Tine & Jan Hardeman decided to move to the Philippines to be Sports Ambassadors missionaries under OC International.

Chaplain Tine has been an inspiration to me when it comes to sports ministry. I always look forward of being with Chaplain Tine during this tournament.

I salute you Chaplain Tine Hardeman. Your the best!

No comments: