Monday, May 29, 2006

Sports Ambassadors - Hardeman Team


One of the athletes who made a name for himself with the Ventures for Victory/Sports Ambassadors team is Coach Tine “The Legend” Hardeman, currently the Spiritual Sports Director of Faith Academy, Manila. In fact, most of his life as a missionary athlete in the Philippines has been dedicated in coaching young kids and making sure they have heard the gospel and has accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.

I had the chance of working with Coach Tine for the last five (5) years now. Together we have been doing Coaching Clinics and has helped him with the Hardeman Cup held every February at Faith Academy, Manila.

This coming June 19-29, 2006, I will have the privilege of being part of Venture For Victory/Sports Ambassadors Hardeman Team, composed of his children and grandchildren with an average height of 6’4. This is the first time that this has happened with the Hardeman family. Gathering all his children and grandchildren who some are now living abroad.

I had the chance to helped in the setting-up of the trip in Negros Oriental and Siquijor Island. To me this is one trip that I don’t want to miss, I am looking forward for the historic trip with Coach Tine.

To Coach Tine, I salute you sir!!!

No comments: