Tuesday, February 28, 2006

John Paul's Birthday - March 04


John “JJ” Paul, is turning twenty (20) years old this March 04, 2006. I used to call JJ as our “boy, who has only 1 speed” but not anymore. This coming June, 2006 he will be on his final year in Nursing. Wow! How time flies…

Grace and I are really proud to see JJ grow up not just physically but has become mature enough to take some responsibilities in life. He has a big heart in helping the less fortunate people. And he believes that by becoming a nurse, he can use the skills & talents that God has given him to help other people.

Talking to JJ one time, he said to me that he has big dreams for himself, I told him “just continue to follow your dreams and don’t forget to ask God for wisdom as you continue to serve Him.”

From a proud father, I say “You’re the best son!”

No comments: