Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sports Ambassadors - Visayas Trip


This coming March 6-12, 2006 I will be traveling again to the Visayas. My mission is to set up the games for the Sports Ambassadors teams that will be coming on June & July, 2006.

I will be meeting with the different ministerial heads and members in the area. Also this would give me the opportunity to meet the representatives of the different cities, towns and school/universities that our SA teams will be playing.

I will be setting up the games for the SA team in Negros Oriental, Siquijor Island, Cebu Province which includes Cebu City.

There will be three (3) teams that will be coming and each team will have the opportunity to play 25 to 30 games in 10 days.

Please remember me in your prayers: safety during my travel, that God will open opportunities to share the gospel thru the game of basketball and that I will be meeting the right people to assist me in the preparation.

No comments: