Tuesday, February 14, 2006

TINE "The Legend" Hardeman


The TINE HARDEMAN SHOWCASE BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT last February 9-11, 2006 at the Hardeman Gymnasium, Faith Academy, Cainta, Rizal was a great success.

This was my second (2) year to be part of the exciting tournament. Working with Coach Tine “The Legend” Hardeman is always a thrill and wonderful experience. Together with his wife Jane, Tine had been with the Ventures For Victory/Sports Ambassadors since 1957 here in the Philippines. He even had played with most of the Olympic teams here in Asia.

I am always proud to be associated with Coach Tine. His zealousness and passion for the gospel has always been burning, sharing to people the “The Game Of Life”. During the three (3) days of working with him, I have seen how he has led young kids to know Jesus Christ. Coach Tine is really a mentor to me and I look forward to our sports trip this coming June, 2006. Together with his Hardeman Team we are scheduled to visit Negros Oreintal and the island of Siquijor in the Visayas.

Again, to Coach Tine, I salute you sir and may God continue to give you more years of sports evangelism here in the Philippines…

No comments: